An Informative Guide to the Native and Naturalized Plants of San Diego County, California
- 432-page, soft-cover, photographic field guide retails for $34.95
- Features more than 1,000 native and naturalized species
- Highlights rare plants listed in Habitat Conservation Plans
- Incorporates latest taxonomy from 2d edition of The Jepson Manual
- Separates Trees & Shrubs from Herbaceous Plants to aid non-botanists
- Indicates vegetation-types and geographic zones in which plants grow
- Multiple photos of each plant provide more complete information
- Cites locations where photos in the book were taken
- Flags non-native plants considered invasive weeds
- Sewn binding for durability in the field
Now available for purchase at select stores in Southern California.
A friendly, useful guide to native plants that will delight San Diego hikers.
Jerry Schad, author of Afoot and Afield in San Diego County
An essential resource for those of us who work in the field.
Susan Scatolini, biologist, Caltrans
… anyone with more than a passing interest in San Diego County plants will most certainly want to get hold of this book.
Tom Chester, reviewer for Fremontia, April 2006 issue